Terms and ConditionsUncategorized
Last updated: May 21, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Glencarrig Nursing Home and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Glencarrig Nursing Home.
Glencarrig Nursing Home has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Glencarrig Nursing Home shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- No CommentsEven if you’ve been traveling for years, there’s always room for improvement. Traveling is more than just packing your bags, carefully choosing your OOTDs and making sure you make it to the airport before boarding. While most people think that …
- No CommentsWho we are? Decorative Concrete Delray Beach are one of the top raking contractors at Delray Beach and providing the services to our clients for last many years. We don’t want to let down the hopes of our clientele therefore our …
- No CommentsAre you ready to renovate your home? Than start renovate your floor first. We provide you the best floor options for renovations. The installation of stained concrete is one of the best option for renovation. We provide you the best …
- No CommentsBackpacking around the world is an unparalleled opportunity, you’ll see amazing sights, do incredible things and eat wonderful foods. However, for the ‘real’ backpacking experience, you need to stay in a hostel. Booking private rooms with an en suite bathroom just won’t …
- No CommentsMexico is a dazzling, vibrant and wonderful country to visit and if you are planning a trip there, then you will need to think very carefully about which areas to prioritize. With so much to see, it is best to …
- Professional Analysis of How COVID-19 is Impacting the Concrete - openPR June 2, 2020
- Global trade impact of the Coronavirus LVT Floor Market Augmented Expansion to Be Registered by 2019-2026 - 3rd Watch News June 2, 2020
- Decorative Films Foils Market Evolving Latest Trends To Lead Global Industry By 2026 - Lake Shore Gazette June 2, 2020
- COVID-19 impact: Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) Flooring Market Inclinations & Development Status Highlighted for the Forecast Period Between 2019 and 2027 – Science Market Reports - Daily Science June 2, 2020
- Little People’s Matt Roloff and girlfriend Caryn relax at $375K Arizona vacation home after planning dream f - The Sun June 1, 2020
- Inside Nick Grimshaw's London home where he's isolating with boyfriend - Metro.co.uk June 1, 2020
- Metal Floor Panels Market – Global Industry Outlook, Share, Growth Analysis, Trends and top manufacture like Triumph Group, Porcelanosa, Kingspan Group, MERO-TSK, Lindner, etc - Cole of Duty June 1, 2020