Top Five Mexican DestinationsTravelling
Mexico is a dazzling, vibrant and wonderful country to visit and if you are planning a trip there, then you will need to think very carefully about which areas to prioritize. With so much to see, it is best to pick three or four destinations to concentrate on, and with that in mind we’ve picked our top five favourite Mexico holiday hotspots:
(1) Acapulco – Probably the most famous of all the tourist areas of Mexico, Acapulco is where tourism first began in Mexico. Famous since the 1960’s for its party atmosphere, the energetic and crazy water sports, as well as fantastic diving, snorkelling and surfing Acapulco is ideal for those who want a full on holiday party experience. With some of the most breath-taking views you will ever see including large cliffs and crashing waves, as well as endless deep see fishing excursions, fourteen different pristine beaches, cliff divers, shark diving, golf courses and waterparks, Acapulco will keep you busy all holiday. If you do want to try something a little calmer you can head off for the day to any of the quieter, more tranquil beaches on its outskirts or even go on a tour of local history, from the San Diego Fort to the charming Naval History Museum. And of course, when you are ready to head out in the evening, Acapulco has a legendary restaurant and club scene that is famous all over the world.
(2) Cozumel – If you’re heading to Mexico for a laid back experience then Cozumel could be for you. Mexico’s largest island, 19 miles south of Cancun, Cozumel has a more Caribbean approach to life than the rest of Mexico, with a gentle and calming atmosphere and some of the most stunning white sand beaches in the world. Famous for being one of the best diving destinations in the world if you go there you simply have to have a go at diving, or at the very least snorkelling, because the marine life is astounding. Throw in the incredible preserved Mayan ruins and you have the perfect holiday destination. Click here for more information about Cozumel.
(3) Los Cabos – Los Cabos sits on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula and offers constant warm temperatures, clear seas, gentle waves and a breathtaking marine life for divers and snorkelers to behold. Split into two distinct areas, San Jose Del Cabo is the more peaceful family-oriented destination with small shops and small guest houses, whilst Cabo San Lucas is your more traditional Mexican holiday resort with the eclectic and vibrant nightlife and a bustling marina. Wherever you stay, make sure you go out whale watching, one of Mexico’s truly great experiences.
(4) Puerto Vallarta – A charming Mexican fishing town offering old cobblestone streets, small traditional bars, shops and restaurants and local handmade crafts, Puerto Vallarta has also established itself as offering dome of the most wonderful adventure sports too. From deep sea fishing to rainforest hikes, jeep tours to zip-lines and parasailing, Puerto Vallarta is the perfect blend of the old and the new.
(5) Cancun – Formerly known for its incredible history and archaeological treasures and perfect white sand beaches, Cancun is now known for one thing and one thing only – partying. The combination of perfect waters, beaches, surfing and snorkelling has been bringing in the crowds for years and they’ve been gettingyounger and younger. With one of the world’s great nightlife scenes and some world famous bars, this is a destination for those planning on staying up late and hitting the beach the next afternoon. If that’s what you’re after, there are few better places in the world.
- No CommentsEven if you’ve been traveling for years, there’s always room for improvement. Traveling is more than just packing your bags, carefully choosing your OOTDs and making sure you make it to the airport before boarding. While most people think that …
- No CommentsWho we are? Decorative Concrete Delray Beach are one of the top raking contractors at Delray Beach and providing the services to our clients for last many years. We don’t want to let down the hopes of our clientele therefore our …
- No CommentsAre you ready to renovate your home? Than start renovate your floor first. We provide you the best floor options for renovations. The installation of stained concrete is one of the best option for renovation. We provide you the best …
- No CommentsBackpacking around the world is an unparalleled opportunity, you’ll see amazing sights, do incredible things and eat wonderful foods. However, for the ‘real’ backpacking experience, you need to stay in a hostel. Booking private rooms with an en suite bathroom just won’t …
- No CommentsPuerto Vallarta is the perfect Mexican holiday destination, combining elements of some of the livelier resorts (without all the bustle and crowds) whilst also offering a more traditional Mexican setting for you to feel like you have escaped from your …
- Global Rigid LVT Flooring Market Size 2020 By Emerging Trends, Industry Share, Growth Strategy, Developing Technologies, Market Potential, Traders, Regional Overview and Covid-19 Impact Analysis till 2025 - Aerospace Journal October 21, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Concrete Bonding Agents Market Report 2020: Acute Analysis of Global Demand and Supply 2025 with Major Key Player: Sika AG, Fosroc International Ltd., Saint-Gobain Weber SA, Mapei SPA, BASF SE and more - Illadel Graff Supply October 21, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 Global WPC Luxury Vinyl Tile Market (2020 To 2027) | Tarkett, Armstrong, Mannington Mills, NOX Corporation, LG Hausys - re:Jerusalem October 21, 2020
- Global WPC LVT Market Report 2020 – Covering Impact of COVID-19, Financial Information, Developments, SWOT Analysis by Global Top Companies | Mannington Mills, Tarkett, NOX Corporation, LG Hausys, Congoleum - re:Jerusalem October 21, 2020
- How Decorative Laminates Market Will Dominate In Coming Years? Report Covering Products, Financial Information, Developments, Swot Analysis And Strategies | Industry Growth Insights - PRnews Leader October 21, 2020
- Covid-19 Lockdown Impact On Rigid Luxury Vinyl Tile Market 2020 | Growth and Demand | Projected By Market Data Analytics - The Think Curiouser October 21, 2020
- Floor Panel Market, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast To 2027: IndustryGrowthInsights - TechnoWeekly October 21, 2020