Top Five Mexican DestinationsTravelling
Mexico is a dazzling, vibrant and wonderful country to visit and if you are planning a trip there, then you will need to think very carefully about which areas to prioritize. With so much to see, it is best to pick three or four destinations to concentrate on, and with that in mind we’ve picked our top five favourite Mexico holiday hotspots:
(1) Acapulco – Probably the most famous of all the tourist areas of Mexico, Acapulco is where tourism first began in Mexico. Famous since the 1960’s for its party atmosphere, the energetic and crazy water sports, as well as fantastic diving, snorkelling and surfing Acapulco is ideal for those who want a full on holiday party experience. With some of the most breath-taking views you will ever see including large cliffs and crashing waves, as well as endless deep see fishing excursions, fourteen different pristine beaches, cliff divers, shark diving, golf courses and waterparks, Acapulco will keep you busy all holiday. If you do want to try something a little calmer you can head off for the day to any of the quieter, more tranquil beaches on its outskirts or even go on a tour of local history, from the San Diego Fort to the charming Naval History Museum. And of course, when you are ready to head out in the evening, Acapulco has a legendary restaurant and club scene that is famous all over the world.
(2) Cozumel – If you’re heading to Mexico for a laid back experience then Cozumel could be for you. Mexico’s largest island, 19 miles south of Cancun, Cozumel has a more Caribbean approach to life than the rest of Mexico, with a gentle and calming atmosphere and some of the most stunning white sand beaches in the world. Famous for being one of the best diving destinations in the world if you go there you simply have to have a go at diving, or at the very least snorkelling, because the marine life is astounding. Throw in the incredible preserved Mayan ruins and you have the perfect holiday destination. Click here for more information about Cozumel.
(3) Los Cabos – Los Cabos sits on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula and offers constant warm temperatures, clear seas, gentle waves and a breathtaking marine life for divers and snorkelers to behold. Split into two distinct areas, San Jose Del Cabo is the more peaceful family-oriented destination with small shops and small guest houses, whilst Cabo San Lucas is your more traditional Mexican holiday resort with the eclectic and vibrant nightlife and a bustling marina. Wherever you stay, make sure you go out whale watching, one of Mexico’s truly great experiences.
(4) Puerto Vallarta – A charming Mexican fishing town offering old cobblestone streets, small traditional bars, shops and restaurants and local handmade crafts, Puerto Vallarta has also established itself as offering dome of the most wonderful adventure sports too. From deep sea fishing to rainforest hikes, jeep tours to zip-lines and parasailing, Puerto Vallarta is the perfect blend of the old and the new.
(5) Cancun – Formerly known for its incredible history and archaeological treasures and perfect white sand beaches, Cancun is now known for one thing and one thing only – partying. The combination of perfect waters, beaches, surfing and snorkelling has been bringing in the crowds for years and they’ve been gettingyounger and younger. With one of the world’s great nightlife scenes and some world famous bars, this is a destination for those planning on staying up late and hitting the beach the next afternoon. If that’s what you’re after, there are few better places in the world.
- No CommentsEven if you’ve been traveling for years, there’s always room for improvement. Traveling is more than just packing your bags, carefully choosing your OOTDs and making sure you make it to the airport before boarding. While most people think that …
- No CommentsWho we are? Decorative Concrete Delray Beach are one of the top raking contractors at Delray Beach and providing the services to our clients for last many years. We don’t want to let down the hopes of our clientele therefore our …
- No CommentsAre you ready to renovate your home? Than start renovate your floor first. We provide you the best floor options for renovations. The installation of stained concrete is one of the best option for renovation. We provide you the best …
- No CommentsBackpacking around the world is an unparalleled opportunity, you’ll see amazing sights, do incredible things and eat wonderful foods. However, for the ‘real’ backpacking experience, you need to stay in a hostel. Booking private rooms with an en suite bathroom just won’t …
- No CommentsPuerto Vallarta is the perfect Mexican holiday destination, combining elements of some of the livelier resorts (without all the bustle and crowds) whilst also offering a more traditional Mexican setting for you to feel like you have escaped from your …
- Floor Panel Market Worth Observing Growth: Kingspan Group, MERO-TSK, Haworth, TRIUMPH GROUP, Porcelanosa, M+W Group - The Courier November 28, 2020
- Theory Design completes new interior design for remodeled condo in Bay Colony - Naples Daily News November 28, 2020
- Waterside Builders announces progress of new custom model home in Old Naples - Naples Daily News November 28, 2020
- After a short COVID delay, the new Middleboro High School building is almost complete - Enterprise News November 28, 2020
- Luisne will attempt to buy Darraghville House - Wicklow People November 28, 2020
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVT) Market Business Growth Statistics and Key Players Insights: Karndean, Snmo LVT, Hailide New Material - Murphy's Hockey Law November 27, 2020
- Stone Plastic Composite Flooring Market 2020: Report Position, Recent Developments, Trends, and Future Forecast Until 2028 - The Blend November 27, 2020