Exploring Puerto VallartaTravelling
Puerto Vallarta is the perfect Mexican holiday destination, combining elements of some of the livelier resorts (without all the bustle and crowds) whilst also offering a more traditional Mexican setting for you to feel like you have escaped from your normal life for a couple of weeks. In recent years it has established itself as something of a adventure sports mecca and it is a wonderful destination if thrills and spills are what you’re after. In Puerto Vallarta you can find everything from bungy jumps to zip lines, parasailing to shark diving, deep sea fishing to jeep safari tours and rainforest hikes. But when you get back at night from your adventures you will also find a beautiful old Mexican fishing town of cobbled streets and traditional bars and restaurants.
If you spend a week or two in Puerto Vallarta there are one or two things that you simply must do, besides all the water sports. The first is to spend an afternoon or two just strolling along the El Malecon. This is considered to be one of the most beautiful beachfront promenades in the world, being a mile long boardwalk on the ocean which starts at the Hotel Rosita, takes in some stunning views along the way and finishes up in an incredible open-air theater called Los Arcos (the arches). All along the walk you’ll find stunning statues and sculptures by local artists that reflect the colorful Puerto Vallarta way of life and history.
Best of all are the world famous sunsets that you can watch from El Malecon as the waves crash below, a sight and sound that you will never forget. Once the sun has fallen below the horizon, browse the outdoor market for local arts and crafts and grab a drink looking out over the ocean.
Another couple of must-see places are Chino’s Paradise, a restaurant situated at the confluence of two rivers in a lush rainforest setting, with food served to you by flowing rivers and natural pools, where you can swim before or after your meal; and Las Caletas, a tropical beach in Banderas Valley which can only be reached by boat. It takes an hour to get to Las Caletas but it is worth it; the moment you step off the boat you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, a tropical island all to yourself. With a pristine white sandy beach, hammocks and therapeutic massages looking out over lush vegetation this is a slice of paradise that is worth paying for.
If you get time it is worth going diving in Puerto Vallarta, so rich and exotic is the marine life, but if you don’t want to dive you can always head out to sea on one of Chico’s Dive Shop’s tours which allow you to snorkel in some of the most beautiful areas of the ocean. Finally, one thing that everyone should do is head out on a whale watching tour, which will get you up close and personal with whales, dolphins and other amazing sea creatures. An incredible experience and one you will never forget.
- No CommentsEven if you’ve been traveling for years, there’s always room for improvement. Traveling is more than just packing your bags, carefully choosing your OOTDs and making sure you make it to the airport before boarding. While most people think that …
- No CommentsWho we are? Decorative Concrete Delray Beach are one of the top raking contractors at Delray Beach and providing the services to our clients for last many years. We don’t want to let down the hopes of our clientele therefore our …
- No CommentsAre you ready to renovate your home? Than start renovate your floor first. We provide you the best floor options for renovations. The installation of stained concrete is one of the best option for renovation. We provide you the best …
- No CommentsBackpacking around the world is an unparalleled opportunity, you’ll see amazing sights, do incredible things and eat wonderful foods. However, for the ‘real’ backpacking experience, you need to stay in a hostel. Booking private rooms with an en suite bathroom just won’t …
- No CommentsMexico is a dazzling, vibrant and wonderful country to visit and if you are planning a trip there, then you will need to think very carefully about which areas to prioritize. With so much to see, it is best to …
- Market News: Non-Metallic Floor Panel Market Survey and Forecast Report 2020| Triumph Group, Porcelanosa, Kingspan Group - Owned August 9, 2020
- Qimmah Russo Flaunts Serious Skin In Tiny Sports Bra And Barely-There Black Thong - The Inquisitr August 9, 2020
- Garden landscaping ideas: 10 steps to landscape a garden from scratch - Real Homes August 8, 2020
- Custom home in Plano’s Kings Ridge offers four bedrooms, game room - The Dallas Morning News August 8, 2020
- Global Metal Floor Panels Market Sales and Revenue Estimates and Projections by Type, Application and by Region (2021-2026) - Internet Shots August 8, 2020
- Floor & Decor Holdings - Consensus Indicates Potential 9.9% Upside - DirectorsTalk Interviews August 8, 2020
- 2-bedroom cottage includes detached garage - Dayton Daily News August 8, 2020